“And many of the Samaritans of that city believed in Him because of the word of the woman who testified, "He told me all that I ever did." NKJV
I find it interesting that Jesus used a woman who had been very dysfunctional in her marital relationships to be the one to bring the gospel to Samaria. Many Samaritans put their faith in Christ because of the testimony of this lady. God uses people to proclaim the gospel, people from all walks of life. As you pray for your city, keep in focus that God wants to use you to bring the gospel to your town. If God could use this lady, He can use you. Any person whose life has been changed by the gospel can have a testimony to the power of the gospel. I’m sure this lady did not know the doctrine of salvation and she certainly had not been living a good life. But she did have a testimony, “He told me all that I ever did.” What is the testimony that you will share with your city?
– Cecil Culbreth serves as the Arkansas District Secretary and Missions Director. He also leads Men’s Prayer Force in partnership with national Men’s Ministries.
No comments:
Post a Comment