Read Acts 26:14-17 – And when we all had fallen to the ground, I heard a voice speaking to me and saying in the Hebrew language, ‘Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me? It is hard for you to kick against the goads.' So I said, 'Who are You, Lord?' And He said, 'I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. But rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness both of the things which you have seen and of the things which I will yet reveal to you. I will deliver you from the Jewish people, as well as from the Gentiles, to whom I now send you …’ (NKJV)
During Paul’s conversion experience Jesus made it very clear that Paul’s message was to be about Jesus. The ultimate goal in ministering to unbelievers is to be able to share Christ with that unbeliever. Whenever Paul had an opportunity, he shared his conversion experience with the focus being on Jesus. Pray that God will give you opportunities to share your conversion experience with your unsaved friends and let the focus be on Jesus. Share with the unbeliever the change that has taken place in your life as a result of your encounter with Jesus.
– Cecil Culbreth serves as the Arkansas District Secretary and Missions Director. He also leads Men’s Prayer Force in partnership with national Men’s Ministries.
No comments:
Post a Comment