Read John 14:1-3 – Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. (NKJV)
Jesus wanted His followers to know that heaven is real. Life does not end with death. As you pray for unbelievers ask God to help that person know that heaven is a real place prepared for followers of Jesus. The hope of heaven can be a motivator for people to live for God. Don’t be reluctant to talk with your unsaved friends about your hope for heaven and spending eternity in the presence of Jesus. Ask the Holy Spirit to plant in that person’s heart a desire to go to heaven and live forever in the presence of Jesus.
– Cecil Culbreth serves as the Arkansas District Secretary and Missions Director. He also leads Men’s Prayer Force in partnership with national Men’s Ministries.
No comments:
Post a Comment